Obsessively tidy person

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The little red dress

Summer is almost ending, how do you feel about it? for me its a little bit difficult because summer happens to be my best season, I am not yet ready for the heavy winter jackets and snow walks. Anyways, there is time for everything, I can totally say I enjoyed my summer holidays, the impromptu travels, keeping late nights with friends and having little or nothing to do just makes me love summer even more.
Wait did you notice anything? like yes, I went on a low cut and I am loving it. I have been trying to transition my relaxed hair to natural hair form,which I finally did a difficult to control the edges. I was finding it a little bit difficult to get my hair cut because of the length but I woke up one beautiful morning feeling really good and energized got a scissors a cut my hair off. So far, I am loving the look, it feels good to wake up and do little or nothing to your hair.

Besides the little black dress or little white dress, a little red dress will be my new favorite go-to for day and night. While timeless colors like black and white will always have its special place in our closets for an easy mix-and-match combo with other fashion staple, footwear, or accessories, the color of red can be a bold fashion statement, and is actually quite the versatile color when it comes to dresses, so you can take the opportunity to add some new styles, and keep your dress the focal point of your outfit. This summer a lot of bloggers wore little white dress, It was so trendy and I liked almost every look I saw on the blog. A red dress will always stand out, I paired my dress with a sneakers from Stradivarius. The LRD is a great alternative to the LBD because it pops beautifully in the Summer sun and looks amazing with your golden tan.

Which do you prefer, LWD, LBD or LRD?, Let me know in the comment b
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. this is my favv. really interesting and likable

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very attractive and pretty wearing that ultra-feminine red dress!!! That does look perfect for summer. Your perfectly applied lipstick coordinates beautiful with your dress. You look fabulous. I think I do prefer the LRD, but I know you would look beautiful wearing any of them.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig