Obsessively tidy person

Monday, November 26, 2018

fall 2018


If there's one thing I like about fall season, it's the beautiful and colorful trees, the holidays, the changes, despite the fact that leaves are dead and falling from trees, it feels like a season of fresh start and it makes everything look gorgeous and outstanding.
For as long as I can remember, fall has been my second best season of the year which comes after summer (my best season of the year) may be because I spent most of my growing up in Nigeria where the weather conditions are summer like even tho it gets a little bit cold in november ushering us into the Harmattan season.
   2018  Fall was an amazing time of the year for me and i'm sad by this seasonal change because it ended so quickly here in Ukraine, I couldn't get enough of it knowing the next coming season will be winter which is my worst season. Yes I repeat ''Winter is my worst season''.
Winter feels like the longest season for me because the snow and cold last just too long. But fall has the best of summer with a little bit of spring tossed in.
 3 Things to love about fall:
1, The romantic days: I call it "romantic days" because they're just those cozy days you want to take a walk with your boyfriend/husband and stick your hand in their pockets, go for a tea or coffee and talk about anything. This alone can make you feel warm inside and outside and give you that romantic kind of feeling of relaxing and spending quality time with someone you're in love with.

2, The change: Talking about change, this is one of the best things I love about fall, the refreshing weather giving the most brilliant shade of blue sky, changing of the trees from green to yellowish orange, giving us that feeling of a new beginning though most people think of new year as a time for change, I have always thought of fall as one of the times for change too cause change is all around us.
 3, The fall fashion: Fall is a very important time for fashion. Even with the sun shining, you still need to snuggle into a warm sweater. I love the hand-knit sweaters and hoodies as i'm wearing in my pictures, they give a warm feeling to your body.
      I love picking out outfits and finding the perfect look which is why I picked these sexy graffiti lace up chunky faux leather booties from amiclubwear. they're just perfect for fall season and they keep your feet warm and they're very comfortable.
   I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Feel free to comment and share your views. Have a great week.
SHARE:

33 comments

  1. I also dread winter. I have been trying to appreciate what autumn weather we have while it is still mostly above freezing. Your eye-makeup and lipstick look beautiful, and you look amazing in that outfit! These outfit photos of you are great.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure most people hate dread winter cause of the cold. thank you dear.

      Delete
  2. You are giving me major Kardashian feels I love the casual chic look :) xx

    - MARINA W
    http://www.waitmarinawho.com/2018/11/origins-and-legacies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these boots are coloured and I like it because they also have a nice comfortable heel!
    My Fifty Shades Fashion Blog
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they're very comfortable even with the heels. thanks.

      Delete
  4. This is a great casual look. I do like the colurful boots and the cozy sweatshirt.
    Autumn is one of my favourite seasons, but sometimes I like winter too...as long as it's not too cold. I don't like the cold, but sometimes we get lucky and our winter turns out to be pretty mild.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow you're lucky..winter here is always cold. thanks

      Delete
  5. Whan an awesome look! Love it!

    https://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful boots... And I like so much your look. Have a great day!
    https://chicchedimamma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The look is nice and casual, boots are the star of the look.
    www.stylebasket.in
    Instagram :-Stylebasket24

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall foliage is the prettiest! I wish it would last longer! I do agree that Fall fashion is the best as well!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete

  9. This is such a cute look, I love your boots, you look so pretty.
    Have a nice day <3
    Kisses :)
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so gorgeous dear

    https://www.abdelkhalekleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are looking lovely dear, ad I've just followed you back #8

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fall served so beautifully well as the background, the photos look fabulous. Summer also happens to be my best season. The cold in this side of the world is harsh and not friendly. Have a lovely cold season.
    Happy holidays,
    MELODY JACOBS

    ReplyDelete
  13. This so beautiful 😍 on you. And the nature behind you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool look babe and I love your make-up!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wouldn't mind the cold and snow, but where I live it is mostly drizzling rain and grey, and that gos on for ever and ever...

    Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your jacket looks so cosy and perfect for autumn! I like the layering in autumn, and it's not as cold as winter, haha! Even though it doesn't snow here!

    Hope that you are having a great week so far! It's been hot and dusty here, so very summery! Thankfully the crazy winds have died down :)

    Away From The Blue Blog | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh these pictures are just lovely! What a gorgeous spot!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look so good in cycle shorts!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the pictures! They look so beautiful with the autumn colors x

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love fall for the same reasons, though I wish trees in LA would actually change colors! I've been to Portland during the fall and the changing leaves look gorgeous. I totally agree with you about the things to love about fall! I LOVE your socks, hehe.

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous pictures and a lovely background. I love fall season except for the cold weather.

    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohh yes fall fashion is my favorite for layering and getting to play more with accessories like hats and scarves.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I super love these pictures! I love your shoes!!! What camera do you use in taking your pictures?

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cool autumn style - loving the vibrant colors!!! amazing ♥

    xxx
    Tina

    https://styleappetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You wear the cycling shorts so well, especially paired with khaki. Also, I'm dyyyyying over the incredible photography here; this leafy tunnel looks as though it goes on forever!!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  26. The fall colors are just so beautiful! Love the photos!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig