Obsessively tidy person

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Ever-pretty sequin evening gown

Happy New Month Everyone, I can’t believe we are already in the third month of the year. I’m still struggling with my new routine and at the same time, settling down in my new environment. Recently I received my new items in the mail, which I got to pick out myself and I knew I had to do a review post and show you exactly what I got.


 What got my attention was the details on it. This dress can literally be worn to different occasions. This mermaid style dress with a fully lined glitter effect is perfect for your special occasion. Sequin dresses have always been dazzling, the go-to style for upping the glam factor. Whichever way fashion trends go, sequins are always in style for special occasions, and for good reason: Who doesn't love something sparkly? Sequins can boost your confidence, and confidence is the key to any great look!



Styling and shooting this Sexy Sequin Evening Gown was so much fun. I literally had my shoot in the middle of snow with the freezing weather, and I was still able to smile and get my poses right. Yes I can do anything for pictures as long as I'm wearing what I love and this long sexy sequin dinner gown is everything.

This long sequin dress is fully lined. It is padded in the bust for bra optional wear. A concealed zipper up the back secures the dress in place. You can purchase this dress on www.ever-pretty.com







SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The dress is beautiful ... stunning in this dress, the details like you said is pretty well put together and very outstanding.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour, design and glittery appearance of your sequinned evening gown. You look extremely attractive modelling it - absolutely gorgeous! I also love the pretty shade of perfectly applied lipstick you were wearing. It complements the dress very nicely. I just visited the Ever Pretty website - what a great bargain that Sexy Sequin Evening Gown is!!!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love this dress on you. You look amazing. I love the color of it and the earrings too.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. I've been seeing posts and testimonials about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself. It was on the 12th day of March. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr John changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr Thomas via email:(thomassiguard522@gmail.com) see you on the brighter side of life.you can also contect him via WhatsApp:+17733492820


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig