Obsessively tidy person

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Happy Birthday to me

Wow, wow, wow! It's been an amazing year, with so much to be thankful for. As you all know, today is my birthday and I'm super proud of the strong woman I have become and how beautiful the years have been despite the occasional ups and downs. Every year seems to come with something greater and I am more thankful to everyone who has contributed to my life positively, impacting in me and also a special thanks to my family; my backbone and special source of joy. 

The year 2018 has been a year of trial but I pulled through and God has been on my side. What a great assurance, what a friend I have in Jesus, ever available and hearing us all. 

Yesterday was a little bit challenging and I had little or no time to for my birthday photo shoot but EVG production came through and I'm super thankful. On behalf of myself and the girls, we're celebrating first by going to church and later in the day, we'll party all night(paint Kharkov REDD).

Thank you to all my readers and viewers for your contributions and support, you have been amazing and I want to wish you all a happy festive season. December is a great time to be alive. Wishing you all a happy New year and fulfilled 2019. Cheers to my birthday and my family, friends, and online family. Have a blessed Sunday. Hip Hip, Hooray!!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Happy birthday!!!
    I hope all of your birthday wishes come true!!!
    These photos are wonderful, and
    you look absolutely GORGEOUS wearing both of those extremely pretty dresses!
    You are an extremely pretty woman, and I love your fashion taste!
    Wishing you a very happy New Year and 2019 as well!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...wishing you a lovely year ahead. xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Precious. It is a joy t and honour to know and read about you. I hope you have a great day at church with moi and I pray that God blesses you with many more prosperous years. Keep being the cheerful and amusing friend I have come to know and love. HBD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday .....God bless your new age

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday hun ! The red dress looks amazing on you wow !

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday dear, looking so pretty.
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday baby girl, You are destined for greatness. Stunning pictures.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday girl, have a rocking year ahead
    www.stylebasket.in
    Instagram:-Stylebasket24

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday ✨
    .
    I will wait to my blog
    http://fatofotofan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! You look so gorgeous and amazing!

    Blog - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/search/label/en
    YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjQ1f5D_FKE&t=150s

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig